Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home Stay

I enjoyed a weekend at the Yoo apartment! We had a lot of fun and I was so blessed and encouraged by their kindness. The first day, Saturday, we meet and went ice skating at Time Square Korea style and it was great. I also had a chance to talk with this guy from Canada who is teaching at the English Academy as well as his Korean student/guide for the day.

They insisted on
buying everything and even went as far as to buy me these green Crocs! It just so happens that I have developed some ring worm of my feet and the Crocs are just right to help me keep my feet dry. On that topic Mrs. Yoo studies medicine and acupuncture and made some medicine for me!














Sunday morning me and Eun-Jin make pancakes and proceeded to church followed by shopping and a delicious home made dinner of bergogie and everything delicious.

Monday we went to the Aquarium at COEX, which was amazing! Can you guess what kind of fish this is?


No comments:

Post a Comment