Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Office

I am here at my office, doing a few odds and ends things and had some time so figured I could give an update. All has been going well, yesterday I was much more successful on my trip home after church. I am enjoying the small group that is part of SamIl Church, which I plan on calling my home church for my time in Korea.

Approximately 16 thousand people attend this church and I think more than 80% of the members are under 35 years old! Yet I have been impressed with the atmosphere and feel it is a place i will be able to call home.


This is me at the office, the back ground is the window looking out over the front part of the office.

For some reason the rest of the office pictures are not coming up as available for me to post here, so you all will just have to be left in suspense about what the rest of the office looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment