Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Gardening

This spring has been spotted with farming and gardening :) Part of my job is as a director for a twice a month Nature School and in between our saturday meetings we have been working to prepare the land and plant our own ILF Garden! As part of the Nature School each student has their own garden so we have been planing all sorts of vegetables and such! We are always in suspense when we go to check on the land. Neither myself or my partner Daeboum have had much first hand experience with this much planting. We are currently mystified over the sweet potato process and how it seems to be working! I am looking forward to watching our peanut plants grow and all the rest looks very promising. I have also had my hand at some beautifying gardening around our office. I am even more surprised and excited about my success on that front. Our flower beds are thriving and all sorts of plants that I have been taking care of and that appeared to be near death are quite happy!! I was especially happy to see our office orchids begin to bud again and now it looks as though we will have a number of new flowers to grace us with their presence















No comments:

Post a Comment