Sunday, May 19, 2013

Maemueal do Trip :)

This was my first vacation that didn't involve family! That mostly meant, I missed my family but also realized things like this cost money! All in all i had a great time with my friend Grace and after all was said and done was glad to have spend my time as I did and fully enjoyed the beauty and the refreshing atmosphere of our island.

Our room was perfect, our food was good and all self made, our timing couldn't have been better and at every turn we saw Gods grace and his guidance.

Our little vacation was toped off by a perfectly timed bus trip back to Seoul in order for me to play volleyball on our church team. We won both our games and that means june 6th we play in Jamsil Olympic stadium for our church's big "Sports Day" event :)

I don't have any pictures of the games but lots of everything else!!!

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment