Monday, June 10, 2013

SamIL Sports Day

This event was really quite spectacular, I was especially impressed by the dance teams and their very involved routines. After I participated in a surprise relay race, volley ball was my main event. Now I say a surprise relay because it was not until a few minutes before the race that I knew about it. Thankfully I held my own, but sadly another racer bumped into our third runner and they both went down. Nobody was hurt but it was kinda a let down.

When volleyball get going, things got a little more interesting :) It was ultimately fun to play and be on a team again. It made everything that much better when we won all our games and came away with the victory! It turned out that girls volleyball was the only game/sport that our Camp(Team) won. That is a little sad, but at least we won something.

And yes, I was wearing a skort and ran in that!! not my ideal.




The Games were many and widely varied!!
ㅋㅋㅋ무서운 여자 ♥
Ya, I am serving over hand.

Our team and coaches :)

Our Team Flag
With Camp 1 flag

No comments:

Post a Comment