Monday, June 10, 2013

Last night around 11:30pm I arrived at my home once again after a trip to the south of South Korea. This time the trip was for Business as well as pleasure. We went to Handong Global University and shared about ILF and invited students to participate and volunteer with us!

Along the way we had time for sight seeing and enjoyed a trip to Ulsan where we meet Minji's parents, enjoyed a bamboo forest, fields of flowers and an incredible meal of Sushi or Sushi mi. I was glad to find I enjoyed some of the combo's that the waitress put together for me. I have to admit some flavors were a bit too much for me and I didn't go for a second round but all together I was glad to have the experience!! I also found the chefs and everyone at the restaurant to be very kind and more pleasant than usual which made for a nice experience.

Our first night of the trip we stayed at a Korean Military Hotel reserved for Military members and family. It was empty while we were staying their, except for us of course and we enjoyed a nice view over, nice rooms and a great breakfast. After breakfast we walked along the shore and enjoyed the cool of the morning.






Photo

Photo: Ya, I ate this kind of fish fresh from the tank :)



No comments:

Post a Comment