Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Week Off

 We saw some awesome trees and plants at a cafe outside of Daegu. Thanks go to Joo Young's Mom and dad for this trip. We walked around took pictures and had some ice cream on a beautiful porch overlooking a little pond while Joo Young played us some songs on her violin :)                                             
                                  
                                 

While in the City we enjoyed some of the best food I have ever had!!! Go Daegu!
                                 

This is called a Multi-Room and its basically a place where you rent out a room and have fun. Watch a movie, play games, wii, karaoke etc. Plus they have a snack buffet that comes with the room. I accidentally took a vitamin water that we were supposed to pay for, but the guy at the desk said not to worry about it and we didn't :)  
                                 

My first Korean Amusement Park E-World! It was so beautiful and we had some interesting times on the rides! The roller coaster picture is of me on the Boomerang, it was fun and scary. I suggest never riding anything called "The Tambourine".
        
        
                                 
                                 

After my trip to Daegu, I went on a solo mountain overnight camping trip. This was a place I found in between the two mountain peaks I climbed. I camped only 20 min from here so came back through on my way to my campsite and that is the second picture. The next day of camping was pouring rain from when my backpack was all packed up until I got to the subway station! But it was still great and I saw about 16 different wild flowers and enjoyed my time alone on the trail.
       
       

After all that fun/excitement I spent the week-end in Seoul sleeping over at Seng-Mai's House with Tania. Both are friends from Church and we enjoyed talking and hanging out around all our activities! Activities included: Baseball game, Church meetings, Basketball and Bike Shopping. Bike Pictures will come soon!!!!   
        

No comments:

Post a Comment