Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The First Few Days

Everyone i have meet and am working with are amazingly kind! My room where I am staying is incredable and I am feeling very blessed at the moment. I have been warned that this week is an easy week for me to adjust and rest but next week I will not have as much time so figured I better post while I can :)

This morning I went for a run, it seems every house out here has at least three dogs and they all like to bark. The neighborhood where I am staying is what they consider country but i don't know if that is how I would describe it. The roads and driving out here is entertaining to say the least, with all single lane roads lined with either cement walls or gardens when you meet another vehicle you ether have to back up until you have enough room or go off the road to make room.

Well I am off to the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment